Gene Transcription Regulation Database
The most complete collection of uniformly processed ChIP-seq data to identify transcription factor binding sites for human and mouse. Convenient web interface with advanced search, browsing and genome browser based on the BioUML platform.
Start » Documentation »
- 5078 ChIP-seq experiments
- 542 Transcription factors
- 183 770 420 298 ChIP-seq reads
- 146 855 318 517 Reads aligned
- > 100 000 000 ChIP-seq peaks
How it was built?
ChIP-seq experiment information and raw data were collected from publically available sources. Sequenced reads were aligned using Bowtie2 and ChIP-seq peaks were called using 4 different methods.Learn more »